Scandinavian Clinic takes responsibility for the quality of services offered and therefore covers them with a warranty. It provides our patients with an additional sense of security and obliges our staff to apply the highest precision and accuracy to their work.
Patients receive a warranty for dental services provided, in accordance with the following rules:
- composite fillings in permanent teeth – 1 year (excluding clinical conditions related to bite/occlusal disorders, parafunctional activities, lack of support zones – the guarantee does not apply until the correct function has been restored),
- fillings in deciduous (milk) teeth – 6 months,
- bridges, crowns, crown inlays (inlay, onlay, overlay) and crown-root inlays, skeletal prostheses (excluding wearable retention elements and acrylic elements) – 2 years,
- rigid periodontal and relaxing splints, acrylic prostheses – 1 year
- implant placing – 4 years, depending on the manufacturer's warranty period (the warranty covers material defects without the cost of bone and soft tissue medical procedures. These procedures may be necessary to carry out due to the unpredictable reaction of the body to the implant and its subsequent loading).
The above-mentioned warranties are valid from the end of the treatment plan and providing.regular check-ups are carried out (every 6 months), covering dental inspection, professional hygienist treatment and diagnostic radiological images.
Warranty conditions may be limited in the case of poor oral hygiene of the patient and failure to follow the doctor's recommendations, including non-observance of treatment appointments.
The warranty is terminated where the treatment procedures and corrections are carried out outside Scandinavian Clinic.
The warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- endodontic (root canal) treatment, surgical procedures (tooth apex resection, treatment of alveolar inflammations after tooth extraction, bone augmentation), periodontal procedures,
- temporary fillings and temporary prosthetic work,
- damage to prosthetic reconstruction resulting from improper use, untreated dysfunctions (diseases) of temporomandibular joints, general diseases affecting healing processes and leading to increased
muscle tension and non-physiological bite loads,
- occlusion splints during the treatment of temporomandibular joint dysfunctions,
- unconventional treatment, in which the patient was informed about the limitation of the warranty, and yet it was carried out at the explicit request of the patient,
- treatment of pulp inflammation/endodontic tooth directly after filling or implantation of prosthetic work,
- damages resulting from: injuries, natural bone atrophy; systemic conditions that may lead to faster wear of dental restorations.
In case of suspicion of a defect, ailment or illness, which may result from the service provided in our centre, the patient is required to report it personally to the treating practitioner as soon as possible. The time limit should not exceed 14 days from the moment the problem arises.